- More resources in English can be found in our Facebook page in English,
- Our reports at GlobalGiving, and
- Our publications on ISSUU :
What’s Academy Camp?
“No one has ever changed the world by doing what the world has told them to do.” This is a statement by a teen-age entrepreneur, Mr. Eddy Zhong. In many areas and fields, we see lots of emerging young talents like him. Plus, the world itself as we know today is in a rapid process of changing, through new technology such as artificial intelligence and robots. This is the beginning of the next generations. Children living today are part of such new generations, and they will be the ones in charge of the future of human race.
Academy Camp started as a series of camps for children in Fukushima, the Japanese prefecture most affected by the year 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake/Tsunami and TEPCO Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster. The initial passion behind the creation of the camp still lives in our heart.
What we can do, we think, is to support those children to go forward into the unknown future where they can lead us through the rapid changes, and make sure that the next generations will never repeat the tragedy we have regrettably allowed to happen to them. That is the reason why we continue to hold this series of camps with lots of fun and learning.
So please join us
We look forward to working with you in our camps. There are several ways in which you can participate:
Please join our challenge at GlobalGiving and/or spread the word of it.
- Becoming a staff member or a lecturer
Wherever you live, there are chances of your participations in our camps in many different ways. Please contact us by e-mail.
|Type||General incorporated association (of non-profit type)|
|Date of foundation||December 7, 2012 (registered date)|
|Address||4-14-22 Ishikawa, Fujisawa 252-0815 Japan|
|Board of directors||Masaki Minami
- FY2017 Balance Sheet (as of Oct.31, 2017)
- FY2017 Statement of Net Assets (Nov.1, 2016 – Oct.31, 2017)
- FY2016 Balance Sheet (as of Oct.31, 2016)
- FY2016 Statement of Net Assets (Nov.1, 2015 – Oct.31, 2016)
- FY2015 Balance Sheet (as of Oct.31, 2015)
- FY2015 Statement of Net Assets (Nov.1, 2014 – Oct.31, 2015)
- FY2014 Balance Sheet (as of Oct.31, 2014)
- FY2014 Statement of Net Assets (Nov.1, 2013 – Oct.31, 2014)
- FY2013 Balance Sheet (as of October 31, 2013)
- FY2013 Statement of Net Assets (Nov.1, 2012 – Oct.31, 2013)
- FY 2012 financial statement
- FY 2011 financial statement
Overview in Japanese is here.